3rd Floor Publication

The insightful, innovative and visually enticing muse for creative professionals.



Wednesday 10 February 2010

Introductions to the team...



Project Manager/Public Relations - Georgina Burton

What makes me happy: New York, cocktails and Summer clothes.
My worst nightmare: Harrods and Selfridges Boxing Day sale.

E-mail:
georgina_burton_7@hotmail.co.uk







Journalist/Writer - Lizzie Crees

What makes me happy: 90s boybands
My worst nightmare: chewing on tin foil

E-mail:
lizziecrees@hotmail.com






Journalist/Writer - Joanne Hayhoe
What makes me happy: The little things, French films, Wine with friends, Couture dresses, Tapas, and adventures.
My worst nightmare: The sound of chalk running down a blackboard or being forgotten.

E-mail:
strawberryfool8@hotmail.com





Graphic Design - Jumoke Adegbaju

What makes me happy: friendly genuine people really and maybe food, lol
My worst nightmare: being buried alive.

E-mail:
jumokea@hotmail.com



Fashion Photographer - Pippa Gower

What makes me happy: Prince, Owls, boyfriend, roast dinners and hideous gold jewels!!!
My worst nightmare: Being force fed Tuna or being tickled to death.


Fashion Editor/Fashion Stylist - Francesca Roberts

What makes me happy: A great night out with friends and a hangover day with the family.
My worst nightmare: A path full of birds ...especially pigeons there gross!

E-mail:
francesca.roberts@live.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment